The Faculty of Health and Life Sciences is clearly focused in its commitment to developing a Health and Social Care Workforce that can manage and achieve success in their life-long personal and professional aspirations. To help you achieve your potential and reach your goals the Faculty offers:
- A comprehensive portfolio of modules and courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- The opportunity to and assistance in mapping and planning your own learning journey to meet your personal and professional needs.
- Interprofessional and interagency learning.
- Commitment to competency development ensuring you have the underpinning theories and skills to support your professional role development.
- Work-based learning where the emphasis is on applying your work in practice to an academic framework that allows you to gain recognition for the work you have done, doing or wish to do in practice.
- The opportunity to access a module without taking the assessment if you wish to update your knowledge and skills but do not require the academic credit.
- Excellent educational resources to support your learning, with committed library and technical staff to assist your use of these high quality resources.
- A comprehensive framework of academic and pastoral support on an individual basis.
- A variety of locations to undertake your learning.
- A variety of ways to undertake your learning such as electronic learning, action learning sets and lectures.
- Tailored training and development to meet the specific needs of your organisation
We hope you will find all the information you require by using the information tabs at the top of the page. Alternatively if you've found what you're looking for you can download an application now. If you want to speak to a member of the CPD team directly then please do not hesitate to get in touch.